Please take some time to open and read the latest guidance for school aged children.
St John’s Primary Parent Council
PLANT SALE AND SPRING FAYRE
Saturday 14th May 2022 – 10am till 12pm
Dear Parents/Carers – The Parent Council are delighted that the Spring Fayre and plant sale will return this May after a 2 year absence due to lockdowns and restrictions. The fayre will be held in the playground and will feature:
- Excellent quality bedding plants from a Lanarkshire plant nursery
- Stall selling Home Baking
- Raffle tickets on sale to win gift hampers – raffle tickets can be bought on the day of the fayre plus Parent pay will be open to buy raffle tickets from 9th May.
- Fun and games for children in the school playground organised by St John’s senior pupils
To make the day a success and raise funds for the school we’re asking for your support and help with the following;
- Donations of items to make up the gift hampers should be handed in to the school by 3pm Friday 6th May. Suggested items – wine, craft beers, spirits, boxes of chocolates and sweets, candles, toiletries and gift sets etc.
- Home baking packaged or wrapped to sell should be handed in to the school on Friday the 13th or dropped off just before the fayre starts on the Saturday morning. If you hand your items in in a box or tin that you would like returned to you please label it.
- We need a few volunteers to help set up and run the plant and baking stalls on the Saturday morning and to sell raffle tickets – contact us through the parent council Facebook page or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help, many thanks.
Thank you for your continued support, see you on the 14th!!
St John’s Parent Council.