Following updated advice from SLC, we would like to summarise the current arrangements for the school on Monday and Tuesday.
- School will offer child care only for parents/carers who are listed as Category 1 workers or are emergency service workers (NHS staff, police, fire and rescue, ambulance and prison service)
- Even if families fall into these categories, these arrangements are only for children who are well and healthy and who cannot secure personal, alternative childcare arrangements.
- Given the unique and evolving circumstances, children should not expect a normal school day. Staff will strive to keep children occupied, safe and secure from 9.00am until 3.00pm.
- We ask all children to enter the front PE hall door from 8.50am at the earliest. Parents will be required to sign in each child in the reception area before the children enter the school. Parents should observe the 2 metre social distancing regulations when waiting to sign in.
- Similarly, all children should be collected no later than 3.00pm from the PE hall door.
- We anticipate there will be many questions, however you will appreciate that our priority and all our focus will be to ensure children enter and exit the school safely. We will ensure any information or updates will be sent to families as we have it throughout the day using the school app and school website.
- School lunches will be available to those who are eligible from the front office hatch, 12.30pm until 1.15pm.
We would like to emphasise that the specific arrangements in place are only for Monday and Tuesday. The details of arrangements for after this time will be communicated to you when available.
We would like to thank everyone for their understanding, kind words and support during this unique time. Events are fast changing and we will strive to keep you informed as best we can.
We wish you all good health in the weeks ahead and look forward to the school opening as normal as soon as it is safe to do so.