SLC have advised that school will be open Monday 23 March and Tuesday 24 March from 9am- 3pm in the first instance to the children of Category 1 key workers only.
Category 1 Key workers:
- Health and Care workers supporting Covid and associated staff.
- Health and Care workers supporting life threatening emergency work
- Critical primary and community care provision
- Energy suppliers
- Staff providing childcare for other category staff. (i.e. teachers, and all other school staff including facilities)
If your occupation is listed above and you require childcare on Monday and Tuesday, please email the school office as soon as possible. Office@st-johns-hamilton-pri.s-lanark.sch.uk
Please do not call as we are currently dealing with a high number of calls.
Please include in your email:
- Your child/children’s names and class
- Your full name
- Your role within Category 1 descriptions.
If your child is entitled to a free school meal, lunch will be available from 12.30-1.15pm on Monday and Tuesday in the first instance.
To allow catering staff to prepare food please email the school office to request a lunch.
At this point, we are unable to provide details of the lunch choices.
Thank you for your continued support and good wishes.